You are cordially invited to the parlour of Mr Ebeneezer Scrooge for a rousing rendition of this timeless classic served over a two-course Christmas feast.
A heartwarming, foot-stomping thoroughly beautiful immersive production. Perfect for first dates, Christmas parties and cheering up the family Scrooge.
Proudly supporting The Big Issue
A tale of ghouls, ghosts and - with your help - barrels of festive cheer. We join Marley over a sumptuous two course feast, and some potent potion to keep off the winter chill. Through parlour games, Christmas songs and a little spirited trickery, we must warm the heart of the bah-humbugging miser, everyone's favourite festive misanthrope, Scrooge.
- Hot beef mince pies with suet pastry and marrowbone
Whole Cumberland sausage rings
- Pumpkin, kale and goats cheese pie (Vegetarian)
Roasted potatoes with garlic and thyme (Vegetarian & Vegan and Gluten free)
- Orange glazed carrots with chestnuts (Vegetarian & Vegan and Gluten free)
- English mustard in pots (Vegetarian & Vegan)
- Jugs of gravy
- Mince pies (Vegetarian )
- Plum and apple pudding with flaming brandy and custard (Vegetarian)
- Cheese board with Christmas chutney, crackers and grapes (Vegetarian)
6/7 Great Newport Street
London WC2H 7JB
020 7836 8463
12-17, 19-24, 26-31 December 2016
£49.50 includes meal
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes approx. No age restrictions