Winterville is turning on the magic this winter with its very own sparkling outdoor Ice Rink.
To be announced for 2016
Real ice is real nice and they have 600 square metres of it creating memorable magic moments for family, friends, colleagues and lovers alike.
- Sessions start on the hour.
- Skate sessions last 45 minutes from the time advertised on your ticket.
- You’ll need to arrive at least 15 minutes before your skate time to make sure you’ve got time to get your skates on ready for your session!
- Best access to Ice Rink is via secondary Grove Road entrance.
- Skate hire is included in your ticket price, but feel free to bring your own.
- Spectators are welcome to watch for free.
- Food & drinks are available at the rink-side café and bar.
- If you need somewhere to keep your belongings safe we’ve got lockers available to hire, £2.00 per locker.
- With little ones in mind they’ll be Penguin Skating Aids available for hire, £5.00 per Penguin.