Meet Santa and take a husky sleigh ride. This year, tickets to see Santa must be pre-booked from November 1st.
Get into the festive mood at WWT London Wetland Centre’s wonderful winter weekend! Children will be thrilled to hop aboard for a husky sleigh ride and visit Santa in his magical grotto.
Head over to our northern pine forest; Father Christmas will be ready to welcome families in his cosy grotto among the trees (tickets to see Santa must be pre-booked).
You can also help Santa’s elves prepare for the Big Day in the Elves Workshop. Help them make festive decorations or small Christmas gifts to take home. Children can also take a donkey ride; it will make a great photograph with the donkeys saddled up in their Christmas finery.
Try your hand at throwing a wellie too! Free entry to all ages, our Stonz Wellie Throwing Competition can win you prizes on the day!
Here at Britain’s favourite nature reserve you can enjoy the Christmas celebrations among beautiful surroundings. Take a stroll among the lakes, meadows and ponds of this wonderful winter oasis and then relax over Christmas lunch in our Kingfisher Kitchen.
By enjoying a festive weekend with us you're also contributing towards our vital conservation work in the UK and around the world.
- Normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply
- Tickets to see Santa are limited and must be pre-booked from November 1st by calling 0208 409 4400. Tickets to see Santa are £8.00 per child and include a goody bag (this does not include admission to the Centre). We can only take bookings over the phone between 09.00-17.00 (sorry but we can't accept email bookings).
- Please note, if you buy a general admission ticket online to the Centre that is NOT a ticket to see Father Christmas.
- Husky and donkey rides are free with admission (children 8 or younger, with weight restrictions)
- Elves workshop is free although there is a small charge for some of the crafts
- The welfare of the animals comes first, so if they need to stop for an unplanned break or slightly earlier than advertised we will allow them to do so
- Car parking is limited so please use public transport.
- The event is very popular so all the queues can be lengthy.
London Wetland Centre WWT
Queen Elizabeth's Walk
London SW13 9WT
020 8409 4400
Hammersmith, then take the 283, our specially branded Duck Bus from stand C, which will bring you directly into the centre.
2-3 December 2017
Last admission to the Centre is at 15.30.
Normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply
Visit to Santa is £8.00 per child (cash only) including goody bag