Enjoy an evening of Christmas music and readings by candlelight in London's oldest church.
Music from Benjamin Britten, Vaughan Williams, John Rutter, and others sets of readings from John Betjeman and Laurie Lee in a candlelit fundraising concert inside London's oldest church. The professional choir of St Bartholomew the Great is accompanied by harp, organ, and piano to make this a night to remember.
- Gaudete - arr. Karl Jenkins
- Wexford Carol - arr. Ben Parry
- In the bleak midwinter - Becky McGlade
- Hymn to the Virgin - Benjamin Britten
- Hymn to the Virgin (harp & soprano solo) - Edmund Rubbra
- The Ship Carol - Stephen Paulus
- Fantasy on Christmas Carols - Vaughan Williams
- The Twelve Days of Christmas - arr. John Rutter
- Variations on ‘O Tannenbaum’ (harp solo) - Carlos Salzedo
- Baby in an Ox’s stall - Thomas Hewitt Jones
- Sleigh Ride (piano duet) - arr. Paul Johnson
- Winter Wonderland - arr. Rupert Gough